TinyBN – A plugin for TinyMCE Editor with Bangla Keyboard Support
We all know that web application is the future of computing and for a very long time we have been working on how to make Bangla typing easy on the web. We have delivered some successful extensions/tools/scripts to make Bangla typing easy on the web. But that was not enough.
Complex CMS like Joomla, Drupal, or web applications needs an advanced editor for WYSIWYG text editing. TinyMCE is a very popular WYSIWYG editor for CMS or web applications. So we came up with a solution. We implemented all our Bangla web typing scripts on TinyMCE and we are calling it the TinyBN plugin.
Want to see it on the fly?
- Please go here to see TinyMCE Bangla (TinyBN) in action.
What we can do?
- We can type Bangla with our known keyboard layouts
- We can even type Bangla with a mouse click
- We can format Bangla text
- We can write Bangla/English together
How to use
- To make this work on your website, you have to download the following 2 files.
How to install
- Currently we have tested this working on Drupal and Joomla CMS. It also works on independent websites as shown on our action page.
- To make it work on Drupal or Joomla, please go here.
- To make it work on ordinary websites. Please see the source code of our action page.
Sites that are using it now
Question or Comments