To install the Unicode Bangla fonts, you need to follow the steps as follows:
- Download the compressed disk image file named EK-OSX-Fonts.dmg.zip from the Downloads section.
- Decompress the .zip file and double click the disk image.
Automatically opened disk image window
- A window with a Read Me and an Installer named Unicode Bangla Font Installer will be opened automatically.
- Double click the installer file named Unicode Bangla Font Installer.
- The installer application will launch and the welcome window will appear. Click Continue.
Welcome window of the installer
- The Read Me window will appear. Read the Read Me and click Continue.
Read Me window of the installer
- The License window will appear. Read the License Agreement and click Continue.
License window of the installer
- A sheet with Agree and Disagree button will appear. If you agree, click the Agree button.
A sheet with Agree and Disagree button
- Select destination window will appear. Choose the disk you want to install. If you want to extract the fonts somewhere other than the default location, click the Choose button and select the location you like to install the fonts (i.e. to install the fonts in userâ€™s Library, click the Choose button and choose the Library folder of the users home folder).
Select Destination window of the installer
- Installation type window will appear. Click Install button.
Installation type window of the installer
- The installer will install the fonts. After installation, Finish up window will appear. Click the Close button to close the installer.
Finish up window of the installer
If you face any problem, please don't hesitate to contact us by filing up this form. We'll contact you back as soon as possible.